GROUSE & WOODCOCK
Experience the custom bird hunt of a lifetime.
Choose from 3 spectacular wilderness options.
All wild bird hunts are done off-site and include guide, trained hunting dog and bird dressing. Hunters are welcome to bring their own dogs.
Lunch is provided on all full day hunts. All prices are subject to change.
Hunt Locations to choose from include:
Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
Hiawatha National Forest
Michigan’s Upper Lower Peninsula
Central Michigan Region
$895/PER DAY, PERSON
+MI SALES TAX ($24)
- 1 Night Luxury Accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch (in field), 3 Course Dinner
- Full Day Guided Hunt w/ one of our Expert Guides & Dog
- Hunting Area has been Pre-Scouted for Maximum Hunting Opportunity
- All Birds will be Cleaned & Packaged for you to Take Away
- Incidentals: cleaning fees & accidental damage insurance
Aprox. 7 hrs in the field, includes lunch
Aprox. 4 hrs in the field
Group Size: 1-3 persons; 4 or more will split into groups
JULY 8TH-11TH, 2021
Meemo’s Farm Grouse Workshop
Join our all-star cast at Meemo’s Farm in central Michigan for a three-day wild grouse retreat. This hands-on workshop offers something for people with every level of expertise and is designed to meet the needs of novice or expert. The course is designed around hunting with your own dog. All levels of experience are welcome.
Your all-stat cast includes:
Al is a retired Michigan Department of Natural Resources upland game bird biologist with 50 years of experience. He is recognized at state, national and international levels for his knowledge about game birds, including grouse and American woodcock.
Pat is one of the United States premier clay shooters and coaches, with a list of accomplishments including 15 time All American, 7-time Team USA member and 10-time Michigan State Champion including 2014 NSCA Champ. Pats students include national and state champions as well as numerous All Americans and Team USA members
Dave is a specialist in high grade vintage side by side and over and under shotguns, with over 26 years of experience he is one of the country’s premier stock/ gun fitters and has worked for some of the best in show companies such as Fieldsport and Vintage Firearms in Michigan and Quality Arms in Texas.
Glen is the Regional Director of Development for the Ruffed Grouse and American Woodcock Societies for the states of Michigan, Indiana and Illinois, he also authors the Pages Past column for Upland Almanac magazine, as well as book reviews for the Ruffed Grouse Society’s publication.
Glen is also a graduate of the Missouri School of Auctioneering and has cried auctions throughout the US.
July 8th – 11th
$2,450 per person
The Package includes:
3 nights’ accommodation all meals, daily hors d’oeuvres, beverages, clay targets, live birds and expert instruction.
Understand the world from a grouse’s perspective and discover how to identify habitat
- Where do they live
- Where do they eat
- How far can they fly?
- What impacts production
- Learn how to locate grouse and woodcock live
- Learn how to use MI-hunt and other habitat finding tools
- Learn to recognize food sources
- Learn to manage your property for these unique birds
- Professional gun fitting and Wing-shooting instruction with both clay targets and live birds
- Professional dog training with a strong focus of hunting in the woods