The Concealed Pistol License class will provide students with everything that they need to apply for their Michigan Concealed Pistol License.
9-Hour Class Duration
10-Person Class Minimum
Some class highlights include:
- Class time with two NRA Certified Instructors
- Time with an attorney competent in firearms law
- Ample range time
- Classes are offered on select Sundays
In the classroom, students learn:
- Safety rules and procedures
- Handgun components and functioning
- Ammunition basics and malfunctions
- Shooting fundamentals
- Cleaning and safe storage
- Legal aspects of concealed carry
- Concealment options and techniques
On the range, students learn:
- Range safety
- Shooting skills
Things to Bring With You/Purchase:
- Working handgun, or rentals are available for $10.
- Range Fees are $10
- Ammo for your gun (or purchase it at the range)
Please note that the instructors are evaluating the safety and competency of the students during the first range portion. If the student fails to be safe and proficient with the firearm they will be asked to re-shoot at a later date.