EXECUTIVE MEETINGS AT MEEMO’S
Get out of the office and connect with your clients and colleagues on a whole new level and in a truly unforgettable way at Meemo’s Farm.
In today’s world of international business, Meemo’s Farm is the perfect place to come together with associates from around the globe, giving you the ability to shake hands and build close relationships with the people you rarely see or only see on screens.
Nothing inspires innovation and creativity quite like a fresh, invigorating setting. Meemos Farm’s
1300 plus acres and deluxe accommodation and meeting facilities are the perfect business retreat
location to get your team thinking outside the box.
Our private and exclusive conference venue allows for the bonding and growth needed to create high
performance teams, open communication, promote trust, and strengthen relationships.
Choose between the informal 900 square foot Great Room or utilize the 860 square foot executive
private conference room, either option is a great place to get business done. The flexible space allows
a variety of configurations, from classroom and lecture to a more casual and collaborative setup.
Standard AV, complimentary Wi-Fi, projector screen make our conference facilities efficient and your
meeting productive and focused. We also have a variety of break out areas available for more private
meetings or intense brainstorming sessions.
And don’t forget to step away from the conference or board table and take advantage of our
extraordinary variety of additional outdoor activities perfectly suited for corporate retreats.
Try a fun and competitive round of sporting clays, skeet horse riding or, reward your team with an afternoon
fishing trip, or guided ATV ride or start the day with an early morning pheasant hunt hunt. Meemo’s Farm is an ideal retreat venue for work and for play.
Within the Grounds:
- Michigan’s No 1 Sporting Clay Course
- Skeet Range
- High Ropes Course
- Zip Line
- Climbing Wall
- Low Ropes Course
- Horse Riding and ATV Trails
- Hiking Trails
- Fishing Ponds and Lakes
- Paint ball
- Mountain bikes
- Kayaking / Canoeing
- Guided Wingshooting Hunts
- Turkey Hunts
- Guided River Fishing Trips / Half Day and Full Day
- Dedicated Event Manager
- Two meeting venues suitable for small boardroom/planning meetings for 14 and up to 30 for
class room or theatre-style events.
- Discreet and private breakout rooms.
- Unique private dining venue.
- Executive Chef, Randy Gibson creates a daily-changing menu of dishes for five-course dinner. Bespoke menus, relaxed barbecues and picnics are also available on request.
- Projector and oversized drop-down screen
- White boards, flip charts and a projection screen are available.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Print, fax, and copy capabilities
- Courier and secretarial services are available upon request
Meemo’s Farm has 15 rooms in total. Sleeping a Total of 20 individuals
- Main Lodge accommodation consists of 3 rooms with 4 beds and bathroom and 1 master suite with generous ensuite bathroom. Sleeps Total of 13 people.
- The Annex accommodation adjoins The Main Lodge and consists of 4 beautifully appointed
spacious rooms each with 2 queen sized beds each with en suite bathrooms. Sleeps Total of 8
- The Lanes offers 3 single bedrooms each with private bathroom and a fourth bedroom with 2 queen size beds and ensuite. The Lanes offers the ultimate in terms of privacy and entertainment, coming with a full size 2 lane bowling alley for your personal entertainment. Sleeps Total of 5 people.
- The exclusive Lake Cottage is a beautifully appointed 2 bedroom cottage over looking Pecks Lake.
- All accommodations come with Outdoor Hot Tubs, Outdoor fire pits, indoor fires , flat screen TV and full internet services.
- A wide range of exciting outdoor activities are available.
- Massages and treatments available, on request.
- Use of Day Spa and Gymnasium.
- Chauffeur service available, on request.
- Event styling and floristry services, available on request.